Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cycle #5...

I honestly didn't think I would ever be here. I had some stupid thought in my head that I would be pregnant right away. Three months tops. Silly, silly girl I was.

We are now onto cycle #5 of trying to conceive our baby girl, Victoria Fayth. My girl. She is coming, I feel her. She is already so much a part of our family. Of who I am, and who I will be.

When I think that I will be able to be the mother of a newborn again, it makes me SO happy, and SO scared all at the same time. Wow, I never thought I would be able to do this again. It truly feels surreal.

We will be giving it our all this cycle. I am going to enjoy my husband. US. I am going to pray like mad and leave it in the hands of God. I believe I will receive my hearts desire. I believe that I AM GOOD ENOUGH. I am meant to have my dreams come true. To be happy.

I BELIEVE. I have FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment