Thursday, May 21, 2009

Amethyst


Deena has been saying for months and months that she sees purple when she sees Victoria. Well I like pink better! lol She has also been saying the numbers 2 and 10 and 2 and 5. Which makes me think February 5, 2010. And I just realized YESTERDAY that the birthstone for February is amethyst. She has also seen that my Victoria is in connection some how to Jen having Maddy. We thought I would be finding out gender when Jen was having Maddy. Maybe, just maybe it was the conception of Victoria that was the connection.


I also Oed on Victoria day. What are the odds of that. There are SO many signs this month. SO many. Oh also I would be finding out gender the middle of Sept sometime. And September 16 is significant to Deena. Could be the day I find out she is a girl??


Praying to God, to the universe, praying praying praying...

No comments:

Post a Comment