Saturday, March 21, 2009

My head...my heart...

Wow, what two months of ttc with swaying(Oh and post VR) can do to a person. I just dont know what to do. I really think the tbm/lime is killing what little sperm we may have. But I am scared to death to try naturally.

Oh I dont know what to do. I just wish I would know for sure that my girl was coming to me. I feel her, I want her, I already love her.

Do I try and sway and control, or do I just have faith and believe that she will be mine no matter what.

Jeremiah 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

1 comment:

  1. what have you decided to do Serena girl??? I understand the delema. (((HUGS))) Sista! I believe you know she is coming and I believe she is.

    ReplyDelete