Thursday, March 12, 2009

CD 1 of cycle #3


So here I am...on to cycle #3. I am actually dealing with it a little better than I expected. I think having convinced myself for that last week that I was out, helped a little. No tears.
December seems like the perfect month. Oh hell, any month seems like the perfect month.
My sister Roseann has been saying since before we started ttc that December was our month. She said I would be pregnant with a baby girl. Our Christmas miracle from God...
I am not buying any more cheap tests. It makes it too easy to start testing WAY too early. I will try my very best not to test before 10dpo. No promises...I will just try :)
This month I had an 11 day luteal phase this month, so that was new. Hopefully that will help my December baby dig in deep and stay snug for 9 months.
December is a month for miracles...and I'm ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment