Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tap...tap...tap...


The waiting to ovulate is ALMOST as bad as the waiting AFTER you ovulate. This point in your cycle you are just in limbo. Waiting...


Your body is gearing up to O. Your mind is going crazy. You want the days to go by quicker. But then you dont want to wish your life away either. What a crazy crazy time ttc is.


Im on CD6 today. Took the last of my soy last night for this cycle. Ordered more OPK's. They should be here in plenty of time.


The night before last we scoped for sperm. I saw some! Not near as many as I would have liked, but we did see them. It was amazing to watch. I felt bad for the little swimmers. That they 'could' have been people. And now I was just watching them swim around on a glass slide...edging closer to their deaths. I know, Im odd like that.


One more week before the ovulation/baby making obsession starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment